Learn to read with Fletcher’s Place. Watch these prototypes and take the survey.
- Use body movements to learn the letter sounds and shapes for i, n and f.
- Learn the reading direction
- Understand the word first
- Learn to control eye movements
- Use body movements to learn letter sounds and shapes: o, m and a.
- Learn Action Spelling
- Understand the word last
- Trace letter shapes
- Put it all together!
- Sound out 2-letter words
- Look ahead when reading
- Understand concepts of print
Take the Survey and share your feedback.
Get ready for free programs 4-10. In episodes 4-10 children will learn to:
- Use body movements to learn remaining letter sounds and shapes
- Read 300 2-4-letter words plus 20 irregularly-spelled words
- Recognize 26 lower-and upper-case letters
- Read and follow directions + decodable books
- Learn letter names, ID vowels vs. consonants
- Read phrases fluently; learn story order; ID characters and locations, predict, summarize, and interpret