This program is in the beta testing stage. We’re so excited for you to try it out! No credit card is required.
How to sign up
- Click “Login/Register” and register for an account.
- Click “Start Now” to enroll in the program.
What to expect when you sign up
- Learn: Watch or read the lessons
- After you register, you’ll have immediate access.
- Just follow the online course as it takes you step-by-step through the program.
- Each video lesson can be completed in 5 minutes or less!
- Watch the lessons with or without your child present. The lessons are for YOU, the parent/coach, but it’s okay if your child watches them with you before playing the games – as long as they enjoy doing so.
- Lessons are presented in video and written form. A PDF is also provided containing the complete written program for reference or offline learning. (While some videos are still in production, all the written content is available now!)
- Play: Have fun with your kid playing physically active games
- The only participation required of your child in the program is playing the fun games with you!
- You’ll print out a games supplies packet and collect a few household items to use in all the games.
- Succeed: Watch your little one become a confident, successful reader!
- By practicing one skill at a time through play, your child will effortlessly build their confidence as they become a strong beginning reader.
- You and your kid will find yourselves incorporating the skills and games learned into everyday life, leading to maximum reading success!
How much time does it take?
It’s up to you! Depending on your schedule, whether you like to prepare in advance on your own or do all the lessons with your child present, and how much time you spend having fun playing the games, the amount of time needed can vary greatly. However, with just a few 10-15 minute sessions a week, you can successfully move through the program.
How quickly you complete the program is also highly variable and completely dependent on your child’s particular needs. Keep in mind that learning to read is a process. We’ve found that most kids (and adults!) take at least three weeks to really start tuning their ears in Ear Training. Let your kid lead the pace. If you focus on the fun, they’ll be begging for more in no time!
In the Parent Training Program you will:
- Learn how to avoid the classic mistakes most teachers make and find out what to do instead
- Bond with your child by playing fun, interactive games
- Take advantage of your child’s learning strengths and improve their weaknesses
- Avoid years of strife by helping your beginning reader succeed from the start
- Make learning to read so fun that your kid will beg for more!
Is this program right for you?
Are you a parent, grandparent, relative, caregiver, or teacher of a little one between the ages of 3-6? Or do you have a child struggling with reading?
The OpenReading™ Method excels at engaging every learning style, and is equally effective for pre-readers, beginning readers and those struggling with reading.
With COVID are you worried your child is missing out on critical pre- or early-reading instruction? Do you feel guilty that you should be reading with your child more or developing their reading skills but don’t know where to start? Or do you home-school your children?
Our Parent Training Program gives you full access to a proven reading method previously only available to professional teachers and schools. The OpenReading™ Method brings these proven techniques into your home, where your child can achieve maximum benefit as you incorporate fun reading activities into your everyday family life.
Does your child get too much screen time? Is distance learning only adding to the problem?
Neurological research shows that when the body moves, the brain remembers. The OpenReading™ Method will get your kid up out of their chair, out from behind that screen, and MOVING. This will be good not only for learning to read but also for your family’s general well-being!
Have you had disappointing experiences with other reading programs that were ineffective, boring, or too expensive?
Stop wasting time on methods that frustrate and confuse young readers! You’ll celebrate reading success in no time as the OpenReading™ Method gives you the tools you need to coach your child to reading success. And the icing on the cake is that it’s free! OpenReading™ is committed to making it’s life-changing reading method available to everyone. No credit card required.
If you answered YES to any of the above, then OpenReading™ is for you!
Register for the FREE program and see for yourself!